11th International Costello Syndrome Family Conference
Wed July 31 – Sun Aug 4, 2019
Delta Hotels by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley
245 Shawan Road, Hunt Valley, Maryland 21031 USA
Costello Syndrome Family Network holds a conference every other year to gather families, caregivers, scientists, researchers and doctors under one roof to share, learn and discuss the latest information on Costello syndrome. The conference is a great networking opportunity and a time to meet new friends and catch up with old ones! The next conference will be held Wednesday, July 31 through Sunday, August 4, 2019. Plan to arrive on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 and begin the conference on Wednesday morning with breakfast! The conference will end early on Sunday.
- Special room rate of $129 plus tax for a regular guestroom with 2 double beds or 1 king bed.
- An Executive King room will be available at $139. They are not in our block of rooms.
- Only King rooms or Executive King rooms will accommodate a rollaway bed. Cribs and rollaway beds are very limited.
- Complimentary internet in all rooms.
- Reservations MUST be guaranteed with a major credit card.
- Discounted rate ends after June 28, 2019.
Reservation link to make online reservations: (COMING EARLY JANUARY 2019!)
Information on transfers from airport to the hotel: COMING SOON!
Parking at the hotel is complimentary.
Conference Program – COMING SOON!
Conference Registration Fees:
Adult Early Bird (ages 13 and up) – $120
Child Early Bird (ages 6-12) – $55
Adult Regular Rate (ages 13 and up) – $180
Child Regular Rate (ages 6-12) – $85
*There is no charge for the individual with Costello syndrome or for children 5 and under.
— Early Bird registration ends Monday, May 26, 2019 at 5:00pm Eastern Time.
— Regular registration ends June 28, 2019 at 5:00pm Eastern Time.
Online Registration – COMING IN EARLY 2019!
The following info will help you prepare to complete your online registration form.
We highly recommend that you complete your registration when you have at least 30 minutes and you are not in a rush or distracted. Under Registrant Type, there are three different types of registrations:
- Families: All families, relatives and support for families affected by Costello syndrome
- CSFN Professional Advisory Board (PAB) Member: (self-explanatory)
- All Other Registrants: Everyone not covered in the two above categories such as professionals who are not on the Professional Advisory Board including researchers and assistants.
If you skip over something, it will tell you the registration is incomplete and highlight in red the questions that need completion. If you are running out of time, you can save the registration and return to finish it later. Also, if you change your mind about a meal or attending an activity, you may return and make edits until June 10, 2019. If you are a new family with a last-minute diagnosis, please contact Sandra Taylor to discuss late registration.
The Early Bird registration rate expires at 5:00pm May 26, 2019 Eastern Time when it will automatically increase to the regular rate. Registration must be complete, which includes payment, before the rate expires to take advantage of the reduced early bird rate. There are no exceptions! Here are the deadlines:
- May 26, 2019 at 5:00pm Eastern Time – Early Bird Rate Expires
- June 28, 2019 at 5:00pm Eastern Time – Registration Closes and Hotel Room Block Expires
If filled to capacity, registration could close earlier than the stated dates. If you have additional questions, please email sandra@CostelloSyndromeUSA.org and we will be glad to help you.
Camp RAS (child care for ages 1-17) is $55 per child for 2 days.
CS Lounge (for individuals with Costello syndrome ages 18 and up) is $30 per adult for 2 days.
*One day rates are not available. Camp RAS/CS Lounge fees are non-refundable. Space is limited so register early.
APPLICATIONS FOR Camp RAS and CS Lounge COMING SOON!
Scholarships are available – APPLICATION FORMS WITH DETAILS COMING SOON!
Research Application – COMING SOON!
Sponsorship Opportunities are available to offset our costs – COMING SOON!
Links to Things to Do and See in Baltimore